As well as representing individual constituents, Bill Cash helps groups throughout the constituency address problems that affect their local communities. In this section, you will find press releases and articles about these issues and details of recent campaigns.
Current campaigns include:
- Calling for a full public inquiry into failures at Stafford Hospital
- Supporting the new Staffordshire Credit Union and ensuring it serves constituents
- Joining residents across the constituency to oppose mineral extraction proposals
- Putting the concerns of local dairy farmers to the Secretary of State for Agriculture
- Extending soundproof fencing on the A50 at Blythe Bridge
- Opposition to proposals for the Blythe Bridge Power Station
- Improving safety on the A519 through Slindon
- To reinstate the X1 Bakerbus service to Stafford Station
- Continued opposition to wind turbine proposals at Burston/Aston Hall, Church Eaton, Maer Hills, Bearstones and Checkley
- Campaigning for sewage to be cleared in Alton by Severn Trent
An Annual Report is published each year with details of all campaigns. This year’s report is currently in production, but to see the last report please click here.
Alton Ashley Aston Banking Barlaston Blythe Bridge Blythe Park Business Cheadle Checkley and Tean Community Crime and Anti Social Behaviour Developing World Eccleshall Education Employment Energy Environment Europe Families Farming Finance and Banking Forsbrook Gnosall and Haughton Health Hilderstone Local economy Local industry Loggerheads Madeley Maer Mineral extraction Moorlands District Newcastle Borough Norton Bridge Pensions Planning issues Probation Service Slindon Social Social Services Stafford Borough Stafford Hospital Stone Swynnerton Tittensor Transport Trentham Water Westminster Woodseaves